In his career to date, T.C. been honored to serve as the announcer for:
- Ram Texas Circuit Finals-10 times
- National Steer Roping Circuit Finals-1 time
- Top 5 Nominee Coleman PRCA Rodeo-5 times
- The All-American Pro Rodeo Steer Roping- 5 times
- The All-American Pro Rodeo Finals Series-2 times
- The World Series of Team Roping Finale-13 times
- United Professional Rodeo Association Finals-11 times
- Cowboy Professional Rodeo Association Finals-2 times
- Louisiana Rodeo Cowboys Association Finals-6 times
- Bismarck PRCA Rodeo-6 times
- Bell County PRCA Rodeo-5 times
On average, T.C. announces over 42 events each year across the United States and has been featured in several TV shows on RFD-TV, RIDE TV and The Cowboy Channel.
T.C and Christie grew up together in Andrews, TX. They were friends throughout school and rodeoed together. T.C. and Christie both pursued their futures in different places after high school. T.C. moved to Athens, TX to pursue his announcing career, while Christie attended Texas Tech University where she earned her degree in Education. They crossed paths again in March of 2010 and dated until December of 2013 when they got engaged. On August 30, 2014 Christie and T.C. got married in Waco, TX. Christie teaches junior high school. When she’s not teaching, she has her PRCA Timer’s card and she times rodeos. She travels with T.C. when she can. She also secretaries barrel racing and youth rodeo events as well as competes in barrel racing. T.C. and Christie love traveling together and getting to work events together.